Tuesday 22 February 2011

Hi and Welcome!

Hi there! I'm new to this blogging malarky, but thought that rather than cluttering up Facebook with pictures of my OPI swatches for prospective clients, I can use a blog to showcase and review the colour and application of them which can hopefully be of help to others. Genius! 
As a part-time mobile Beauty and Holistic therapist, my interest in OPI is both professional and personal. No other brand has yet come close to having the range and quality for me, although I do have a few sneaky China Glaze polishes in my box. My collection currently stands at a fairly impressive hundred or so polishes, so I have a few to get through! Feel free to post questions and comments - I'd love to hear from you :)
Nic
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nic, I've just discovered your blog and really like it! I'm totally into OPI, too. I think it's the best polish out there! Your description & pics help me find out what colour I might get next :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! Always good to know that people are enjoying it! I've been a bit slack lately with updating it - must try harder! :D

    ReplyDelete